Informatics Implementation Project Manager
Rothman Specialty Hospital is a single-specialty surgical hospital in Bensalem, Pennsylvania. Our hospital was developed by Rothman physicians to provide their patients high quality and patient-focused care.
Our 65,000 square-foot facility features 6 fully-equipped operating rooms and 24 in-patient rooms. We are equipped for joint replacements, orthopedic surgery, pain management and spine surgery, as well as sports medicine, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow, and hand and wrist procedures.
Rothman Specialty Hospital offers patients a safe and comfortable environment to receive surgical care.
WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR AN INFORMATICS SPECIALIST
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology or healthcare informatics or equivalent experience is required.
• Minimum five (5) years of clinical informatics experience preferred.
• Minimum three (3) years of EMR integration experience.
• Required knowledge of:
o IT clinical management processes and procedures
o Testing processes
o Project management skills
o Presentation skills
• Needs to have a solid understanding of appropriate clinical workflows, commercially available technology, and relational database concepts..
• Must be able to demonstrate well developed and proven organizational, problem solving, analytical, strong customer service orientation, and oral and written communication skills.
• Prior experience implementing MediTech information systems is preferred.
• Effective written, oral, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Intermediate to Expert experience with MS Windows, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and MS Project.
• The ability to travel less than 10% of the time.
• Manages the implementation and application/system upgrades and on-going support of numerous clinical software applications across the facility; through assessment and prioritization of clinical/IT needs and vendor management of application development and delivery.
• Responsible for support, trouble shooting, and maintenance of desktops, printers, and other IT devices within the facility.
• Establish effective communication with managers across technical and non-technical departments to identify key plan tasks and due dates, acting as a change agent when needed.
• Participates in planning and managing project schedule and budget and ensures that technical projects follow those plans.
• Identify and assist in the education of staff regarding IT devices and software applications.
• Deliver solutions that ensure compatibility and integration with hospital strategies and business plans while establishing standards and guidelines for improving the applications development process.
• Ensure compliance with all organizational policies, and ensures patient confidentiality at all times.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package: medical, dental, vision, short term & long term disability coverage and 401k plan.